Saturday, March 10, 2007

One Year Later

More than a year later, in fact. Since then, so much has happened in My National Disaster of a country. Which means nothing much has changed. Which also means I can resume blogging as if I wasn't gone from here for over a year. Ah, the advantages of random, unfettered attacks on people who don't read my opinions.

In my next posts, I will most likely deal with the following things, listed in no particular order:

1. The present PCGG and why Imelda Marcos likes loves them.
2. The Philippine military and why some of the worst human rights violators in the AFP also have the most atrocious English
3. Where I will be working soon. Or maybe now, depending on when I finally get to write the next post.

Awright?

1 Comments:

Blogger MBW said...

I would certainly like to read your comments on the topics in your list.

When can you publish them?

3:53 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home